Sunday, September 9, 2012

The life story of Me.

Well this is my first time with this blogging stuff, so bear with me lol.. well I'm a 28 yr old married to a wonderful man by the name of Nathan. We live in a town that is home to ISU and State farm insurance. Well for the time being live with his parents in what i like to call our ghetto condo lol its not bad it would be a small apartment if it had a shower and stove. I come from a place called Port Orchard Washington which is a ferry ride away from Seattle I love the pacific northwest, yes it may rain like 95% of the time but there is not place on earth like it. Nate's from Bloomington Illinois (which is where we are presently) ah so this is the part your probably thinking well how did a small town Washington girl met this dude 3000 miles away well its simple, I am a nerd i love video games and so does he so we actually met online playing WoW (World of Warcraft) GASP!. Yes i met someone off the Internet, which people freak out over to me its normal because you get to know the person on a different level its without seeing them.. you get to know them for whom they are not what they look like. He means the world to me and I know i mean the world to him, he actually saved me. How you say? He feel in love with me and showed me a new way of life <3 Oh and I cant for get why my blog is called a stay at home mom to 2 dogs... well thats because we have a chihuahua (Rex) who I saved from a very bad puppy mill, hes a funny little guy and I cant for get our newest addition (Dakota) and shes a pit/lab mix from the pound. They both are my kids, yes i am on of those "weird" people that call their animals family which to us they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment